Sunday, May 28, 2006

Shishubharati Culture II grade Final exam

Culture Final Exams are on June 11th. The syllabus is as follows:

India Map, Oceans and Rivers - we covered this in homework. I will grade that, so if your child did not give me a map of India showing mountains and rivers of India please submit it ASAP. I shall ask some river and mountains names also in the exam, no map for exam.

India facts - national animal, bird, anthem, emblem, flag colors.

Foods of India
Dress of India

These two topics were covered in the last two weeks, you should have received a handout.
I shall ask list of dress names and food names, not specific ones.

Artists of India
We covered an amazing number of artists in class. I will grade the charts done by the child. I shall also ask some artists names and what they are famous for.

Indian Heros - Gandhi and Sarojini Naidu

The handout I gave are at http://indiafromsu.blogspot.com/?Shishubharati%20Culture%20II
Will ask about Gandhi (like he was called father of the nation, Mahatma, satyagraha/non-violence struggle and dandi march only) and Sarojini Naidu.

Wildlife and Conservation
The focus is on tiger and why are they endangered.
The handout I gave is on this blog at http://indiafromsu.blogspot.com/2005/05/wildlife-and-conservation-national_13.html
We also covered a list of santuaries of India. I shall revise this back next class.
The handout about this topic is here at http://indiafromsu.blogspot.com/2005/05/wildlife-and-conservation-wildflife.html
I shall just ask names of 2 wildlife santuaries. No need to learn the whole details and all the names.

I shall get a sample question paper on this blog under "Sample Test Questions". No need to worry about the quiz links, thats not for this II grade level.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home