Sunday, October 16, 2005

Indian Custom and Beliefs - Hindu Customs Meanings

Its so hard to differentiate Hindu Customs from Indian Customs. This book Hindu Customs and Beliefs gives a lot of Indian customs and also reasons for some hindu festivals. I particularly like the reasons associated with Indian herbs like Haldi (Manjal) and Tulasi as their scientific basis is being proven today.

Write to me about meaningo of other Indian customs of all religions and regions as this section will not be complete as India is too diverse and segmented and customs and traditions come because of religion, region, caste, family practise etc.

6 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This website is so good it has so much information Anonymous

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Stacey said...

This website sucks not

 
At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JoJo rocks

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I assume polite post. Specially the title attracted me to study the sound story.

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is KINDA good but not great :\

 

Post a Comment

<< Home